Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Starbuck's junkies wake-up! (yeah I said it)

So this is a bit of an FYI, as much as a what you get.

Apparently Starbuck’s accidentally double-charged many a customer on 05/22 (my birthday, btw) and 05/23, per this story I saw on MSN. Per the story The ‘Bucks is doing their damnedest to credit/refund the over-charges.

So now that you’ve been notified, the FYI portion of this post is done.

Now to the ‘what you get’ portion.

If you pay so little attention to your bank account that you got double-charged and then have to be told about it…you deserve to pay $7+ for a coffee.

Wake-up. Or toss a 5-spot my way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed! Amen to that.

Ryan said...

Go to a coffee shop where the owner doesn't sell out an entire community just to make himself richer. The coffee's less bitter somewhere else. Or maybe that's just me, less bitter somewhere else.